Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February already!?

It's only Feb. 5 and I'm already behind. Woot woot! 

Friday- no picture : ( I went to Oddfellows Burger Kitchen to celebrate my friend Courtney's birthday, so I really should have take a picture of that...but I didn't.

Saturday- Zumba master class in Des Moines with the super famous Zumba superstar Kass Martin! It was a blast, and I'm hoping she'll have another one when she comes back later this spring! This is some of the Ames Zumba crew that went!

 Sunday- Not much excitement to be had. I bummed around the house, did a (very) small amount of homework, and watched the end of the puppy bowl! You probably can't see it, but I'm wearing a snuggie that has dogs printed on it. : P 

Monday: This is Milo being SUPER helpful while I'm trying to print an article for class. 

Today: I went to my friend Anna's apartment tonight to work on our statistics project and it's driven me to drink. The project is soooo unnecessary. We literally aren't learning anything about stats, we're just being guinea pigs for this woman's graduate thesis. So yay for extra homework that takes longer than the other two assignments for the week combined -.-


 

No comments:

Post a Comment