Thursday, January 31, 2013

January check-in

Back at the beginning of the month I said I was going to work harder at exercising everyday and cooking more often/eating healthy. In order to keep myself accountable, I figure I'll check in for the entire world to see at the end of the month!

 This is the calendar I made to attempt to meal plan and track workouts. It works really well when I make time to do it. I drew a little star next to each workout I did. I worked out every day up until Sat. the 26th... I haven't worked out now for 6 days. I was out of town Sat, ice storm Sun, crazy busy at work Mon-Wed, and today I just plain didn't want to go. It's not the best way to end the month. Cooking hasn't happened whatsoever this week, either.  This is that point in the semester where things start getting crazy and I have to be more determined to make everything work.

However, I'm confident I can get myself back on track. I did have some success this month. I lost four lbs, so I'm back to where I was before vacation and Christmas. I am pretty proud of my workout record up until this weekend, and I found some easy recipes that Ben and I both like to eat. Bring on February!

1 comment: