Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 1

I've heard about this challenge a few times, and I think now is the time to get started. I just looked through my blog that I made when I was in Germany summer of 2010, and reading through the text I added with each picture really brought those memories to life.  I like taking pictures but I don't do it enough. I've tried journaling before, but it's never really caught on. So why not combine the two and take on this challenge? One photo per day for one year.

Day one: 

I slept in way too late today, but I regret nothing. My dog Charlie is one of the best cuddlepups around, and besides this is the second to last lazy Sunday before school starts again. 

One of my goals for 2013 is to lose some weight and get back in shape! I'll post some of my favorite recipes here as well as updates on how it's going! Right now I'm off to the gym to do a little running : ) What are your favorite running playlist songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment