Sunday, January 13, 2013

Clean up, clean up...

...everybody do their share! Ben informed me today while we were cleaning the apartment that he hates this song because his teacher used to sing it. He didn't realize it was a Barney song! I captured these gems while Ben was gallantly tackling the entryway with the vacuum. 
 I don't vacuum anywhere near as much as I should, especially owning a dog and a cat. Hopefully, marking on the calendar when I clean from now on will help me notice when it's time to do chores again! I just really wanted to start off this new semester at ISU with my home life under control. I've gotten back in the swing of working out every day, and now the apartment is sparkling clean...to my standards anyway! Now I just need to keep my schoolwork under control and this semester will be a breeze. What could possibly go wrong? The laziness monster usually comes out and bites me in the ass though, so we'll see if I can't fight him off this time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment