Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cuteness overload!

Today when I got home from class around 12:30 I decided to stop into the Ark Pet Shop. I walk past it every time I ride the bus, but I haven't gone in since they moved to their new location by McDonalds! I was hoping they would have some kitty litter, but they didn't. They did have a whole cage full of the most adorable little bunnies though!
They are so cute! If I didn't have to pick up their poop and clean their cage I would totally want a rabbit. Honestly though, I don't think I would be happy with one solitary rabbit. I would want a whole cage pretty much just like this. Look how they're all huddled together in their little cave! They're all different colored and pretty much just irresistible. Maybe if being a scientist doesn't work out I'll go work at a pet shop and cuddle bunnies all day. I bet it doesn't require any biochemistry or statistics classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment