Thursday, January 10, 2013

I swear to God if I didn't love you so much...

...I would throttle you, Charlie. For sure. I went to workout at 6 am this morning, and then came home and took a shower. Unbeknownst to me, while I was in the shower he was working on destroying my favorite stocking hat. The problem with being mad at Charlie is that I can't be mad at Charlie. Just look at that face! This is not the first time and probably won't be the last time he destroys an article of my clothing. Usually if he chews something, it's because it's sweaty and I left it on the floor. The hat is strange, though, very out of character. It was a really soft hat though, and he does adore chewing up stuffed animals...? My poor hat. The good news is I love Charlie more than I loved my hat, so I guess he can stay...for now. 
: P

No comments:

Post a Comment