Monday, January 14, 2013

Quite possibly the jankiest classroom ever

This is in the basement of Gilman Hall...I'm pretty sure my picture didn't capture all the glory of it. The ceiling is unfinished with heating pipes everywhere, and the window looks out into a cement pit. I have my virology class here on MWF. I don't have much of anything to say about the first day of class other than this semester is going to be tough... Having two online classes is really going to test my motivation to keep up. It's better than going to class though, I am losing my patience with lectures I think. I tend to fall asleep...as my micro. classmates will attest. I don't really want to get a full-time job yet, but I also am getting tired of school. I know the types of jobs I want will probably will be easier to get with an advanced degree, though, so I guess I'll stick it out another 2.5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment